Healing Series – Part 5
Share this Post
Read Healing Teaching – Part 5
You have the power of God. And with that power, we take what God says in His Word, believe it, say it out loud, and receive it! The absolute best way to do this is to SPEAK GOD’S HEALING SCRIPTURES out loud, word for word out of the Bible! And personalize them!
Here’s a few examples of how to do this.
- By His wounds I was healed. (1 Peter 2:24)
- For by grace I have been healed by faith. (Ephesians 2:8)
- …Yeshua came so that I may have life, and that I may have it more abundantly. (John 10:10)
- I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD. (Psalm 118:17)
- I forbid any sickness or disease to come upon my body. Every disease germ and every virus that touches my body dies instantly in the name of Yeshua. Every organ and every tissue of my body functions in the perfection to which God created it to function, and I forbid any malfunction in my body, in the name of Yeshua. (Galatians 3:13, Romans 8:11; Genesis l:30; Matthew l6:19)
Let me wind up this teaching with these thoughts:
There is a part in the Bible which tells the story of a helpless paralytic named Aeneas, who was healed when Peter told him, “Aeneas, Yeshua the Messiah heals (cures) you . . .” (Acts 9:34).
As the story opens, we see Peter scurrying from town to town and anywhere else he could preach.
Peter is telling people everywhere about Yeshua the Messiah, the Man with whom he walked; the Man whom he saw die on the Cross for them, then saw Him alive again; the Man whom he saw ascend from the Mount of Olives on a cloud of glory after telling His disciples to, “…
Tarry in the city of Jerusalem until you are endued with power from on high.” (Luke 24:49).
And now Peter has come to Aeneas’s town. Can’t you just see him as he finishes his first service at the synagogue and one of the congregants runs up to him and says, “Oh, Peter, Aeneas has been paralyzed for eight years. Will you go see him?
In your mind’s eye, go down to Aeneas’ house with Peter. See Peter approach Aeneas’ sickbed, and see Aeneas look up sadly.
Imagine him saying to Peter, “I’m glad you’ve come. I’ve tried all the doctors: I’ve done everything, and I’m still not any better. They say it’s incurable. Do you have any ideas?”
See a smile break across Peter’s face, and know that he remembers when he walked up to the temple gate where a beggar sat beside the gate. He stunk from all the animals around him and from the dirt people kicked up in the air by him.
See Peter as he walks up to that beggar and says, “Silver and gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you: In the name of Yeshua Messiah of Nazareth, rise up and walk.” Acts 3:1–8
Peter witnessed that beggar leap up and walk that day, healed by the power of God. And now, as he looks down he says, “Aeneas, I can help you!”
Then be sure Peter proceeded to tell Aeneas, “I was there when a group of us disciples were crossing the Sea of Galilee and this storm came. Yeshua came up to us walking on top of the water! I said, “Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water.” He did and I jumped out of the boat and I walked on the water! It wasn’t until I took my eyes off Yeshua and started looking at the waves, Aeneas, that I began to sink. But He reached out and grabbed hold of me! And we walked back to the boat together.” Matt. 14:28–32
I was also walking down the road with Him when the 10 lepers met Him, and He healed them all.” Luke 17:12–19
“Aeneas, I was with Yeshua when the ruler Jairus came requesting prayer for his daughter. We were on our way to Jairus’ house when messengers came and told him, ‘Don’t bother the Master any longer; your daughter is dead.’ I was there, and I saw it. Yeshua said to Jairus ‘Only believe.’
“And, oh, Aeneas, I was there in Jairus’ house when Yeshua took the girl by the hand and raised her back from the dead! Mark 5:35–43
Let me tell you something else about Yeshua, Aeneas. We were walking down the road one day and saw a funeral procession. And Yeshua went over and raised the young man who was dead back to life again! Luke 7:11–15
“And, Aeneas, let me tell you something else: Yeshua the Messiah now cures you! Arise and walk!” Aeneas’ faith was so high at that point that he leaped out of that bed. Yeshua the Messiah, the One he believed in, had healed him too!
And if today, you who are watching or reading this, will just believe what the Word of God says without doubting it, and demand the problem to stop by commanding it to, you will receive your healing!
Based on God’s Word, I can confidently say… Whoever you are, wherever you are, and whatever your situation: Yeshua the Messiah cures you!
Before ending I want to make sure that you have God’s power living in you so you actually have this power that we’ve been talking about. So please say these verses which are in the Bible with me…
- “Behold, I stand at the door [of your heart] and knock. He who hears My voice and opens the door, I will come into him [or her].” Revelation 3:20
- For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. (John 3:16,17)
- If you confess with your mouth the Lord Yeshua and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (The Greek word for saved is sozo which also means Healed) …for with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. (Romans 10:9,10)
- For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. If a son asks for bread from any father among you, will he give him a stone? …If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!” (Luke 11:10,11 and 13)
Yeshua, I confess that You are Lord and Savior. I believe in my heart that God raised You from the dead. By faith in what the Scriptures say, I receive Your gift of salvation and healing now. Thank you for pardoning and healing me. Father, I also recognize my need for Your power to live this new life. Please fill me with Your Ruach haKodesh (Holy Spirit.) By faith, I receive Him right now. Thank you Ruach haKodesh for empowering me. You are welcome into my life!
Remember that the man who taught you this, has survived 2 heart attacks, 3 strokes, AML leukemia, a bone marrow transplant, and pneumonia 12 times! When I was sick I prayed this many times…
I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD. (Psalm 118:17)
And here I am, doing just that. Now it’s your turn…
May I suggest that you purchase our healing CD. It is ideal to listen to as you go to sleep. It plays for almost an hour and saturates your mind with 67 of God’s promises made directly to you. Jonathan Settel narrates it to soothing background music. HOW to pray and a few scriptures to apply to your situation. Say these OUT LOUD!
Pray like this… This first example is for pain….
Pain in the name of Yeshua I command you to stop! Pain, and sickness you are a lie from satan and right now, I, who am empowered by the living God am speaking to you with the full power and authority of God, and I command you pain in the name of Yeshua to stop and leave my body NOW! I command the source of this pain to be healed now.
This second example is for cancer….
Cancer in the name of Yeshua I command you to die! Abnormal cells, and sickness you are a lie from satan and right now, I, who am empowered by the living God am speaking to you with the full power and authority of God, and I command you cancer in the name of Yeshua to stop growing and to die and leave my body NOW!
Then beef up your prayer by reading out loud and believing these healing scriptures. I suggest that you personalize these Scriptures.
- If the Spirit of Him who raised Yeshua from the dead dwells in me, He who raised Messiah from the dead will also give life to my mortal body through His Spirit who dwells in me. (Romans 8:11)
- And behold, a leper came and worshipped Him, saying, “Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean. Then Yeshua put out His hand and touched him, saying, “I am willing; be cleansed.” Immediately his leprosy was cleansed. Mat 8:2-3
- Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all my iniquities, Who heals all my diseases, Who redeems my life from destruction, Who crowns me with loving-kindness and tender mercies, Who satisfies my mouth with good things, So that my youth is renewed like the eagle’s. Psalm 103:1-5
- I shall not die, but live, And declare the works of the LORD. (Psalm 118:17 )
- Let me hold fast the confession of my hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. (Heb.10:23)
- Now this is the confidence that I have in Him, that if I ask anything according to His will, He hears me. And if I know that He hears me, whatever I ask, I know that I have the petitions that I have asked of Him. 1 John 5:14,15
- For God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7)
- I will not let the Word of God depart from before my eyes for it is life to me for I have found it and it is health and healing to all my flesh. (Proverbs 4:21-22)
- I am a believer and these signs do follow me. In the name of Yeshua I cast out demons, I speak with new tongues, I lay hands on the sick and they do recover. ( Mark 16:17-18)
- I am of God and have overcome him (satan). For greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. (I John 4:4)
Watch or read the entire healing teaching at:
Be healthy, stay healthy, and be blessed,
Rabbi Don Goldstein
http://1messiah.org – 813.699.4155
Share this Post